The 5 principles of effective presentation:
- The principle of clear structure. Your communication should have a clear beginning, middle and end.
- The principle of multimedia. Your audience will remember better and longer if there are multiple stimuli.
- The principle of two-way communication. Your communication will be more effective if your audience have an opportunity to participate actively.
- The principle of cultural sensitivity. Remember and pay attention to the sensitivities of your audience.
- The principle of memory. People tend to remember the information they heard last (and forget what was said at the beginning of the talk).