Agent's duties include:
- to act on behalf of and be subject to the control of the principal,
- to act within the scope of authority or power delegated by the principal,
- to discharge his or her duties with appropriate care and diligence,
- to avoid conflict between his or her personal interests and those of the principal, and
- to promptly hand over to the principal all monies collected on principal's behalf.
- to compensate the agent as agreed, and
- to indemnify the agent against claims, liabilities and expenses incurred in discharging duties assigned by the principal.