Maintaining a positive, productive work environment is critical for all managers. We accomplish this by engaging in the steps to tackle human relations problems in our organization:
- mentoring and coaching your staff
- regular feedback, including annual performance reviews
- open and honest communication regarding group, unit and university business issues
- change management strategies
- employee engagement and empowerment
- fairly, assertively and promptly addressing workplace challenges and problems.